Are you seeking consultation on commercial arbitration matters that are subject to New York law?
If you are in the process of evaluating arbitrators for your commercial dispute, The Law Office of Paul Bennett Marrow welcomes the opportunity to be of service as either an independent neutral or a party-designated neutral.
Paul Bennett Marrow
Paul Bennett Marrow is listed on the roster of commercial arbitrators of many of the leading arbitration associations in the United States and abroad including the American Arbitration Association, FINRA, National Futures Exchange, Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration, British Columbia Commercial Centre, Russian Arbitration Association. He has served as an arbitrator hearing cases involving business dissolution, consumer contracts, construction contracts, computer technology, insurance contracts, credit and loan agreements and securities. He is a Fellow, The Charter Institute of Arbitrators, former Chair of the Institute’s Assessment and Examinations Board and former member of the Board of Managers.
Claims ranging from $750,000 to $250,000,00 and more than forty years of experience as a commercial arbitration attorney handling complex business disputes.
Areas of Concentration
- Aviation Services
- Cannabis and Hemp Industry
- Commercial Warehousing
- Consumer Credit Loans
- Cosmetic and Personal Health
- Ethics and Attorney/Client Relations
- Health Care
- House Hold Products
- Medical Services
- Retail Clothing
- Special Chemicals
- AAA Commercial Arbitration Rules
- AAA Consumer Rules
- ICDR International Arbitration Rules
- JAMS Comprehensive Arbitration Rules
- Uncitral Arbitration Rules
Sample of Claims
- Breach of agreements to supply specialty goods and materials
- Breach of exclusive sales representation agreements
- Breach of distribution and non-compete agreements
- Breach of terms in purchase and sale of interests in privately held corporations
- Breach of indemnification agreements
- Shareholder buy-out disputees